Quadrox Introduces 10 Camera WebCCTV N-DVR Featuring Backward Compatibility for 4 or 8 Analogue Cameras
Herent, Belgium - April 11, 2006 - Quadrox® NV, a leading provider of network video security management solutions, announced today a new addition to the WebCCTV product family - the new 10 camera WebCCTV N-DVR with backward compatibility for 4 or 8 analogue cameras.
Analogue and Network Cameras Support
WebCCTV N-DVR is a high quality hybrid video recording system that combines state of the art network video recording technology with support of both analogue and network cameras. By integrating analogue and network camera support into one system, Quadrox yet again presents a solution that protects existent customer investments in analogue camera infrastructures.
The most standards-based networked video recorder available on the market.
WebCCTV N-DVR is built on top of 4 IT standards: native recording in ASF (replaces VHS-tape with a standard file format), standard compression codecs (like JPEG, JPEG-2000, MPEG-4, WM-9), OPC (Open Process Control to handle Alarms in a standardized manner), SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol).
3-year onsite N-DVR Hardware Warranty (Extendable up to 5 years).
WebCCTV N-DVR is a turnkey solution that consists of reliable hardware backed by an onsite warranty and optimally installed video management and operating system software. The warranty makes WebCCTV™ N-DVR a worry free solution for both installers and end users.
WebCCTV N-DVR offers unique features that allow:
- Connecting up to 10 cameras in total (using a mix of network and analogue or just network cameras). WebCCTV N-DVR supports 85% of all network cameras and 99.9% of analogue cameras sold on the market. As new cameras become available new camera drivers can be easily added on.
- Permanent, activity-based, alarm triggered recording with each setting made on a per camera basis.
- Remote viewing of live or pre-recorded video from anywhere in the world via TCP/IP networks.
- Synchronized playback of multiple cameras. Playback of video based on time or alarm events with graphical representation of activity levels.
- Notification of the alarm via e-mail or SMS, and instant access to the alarm video footage.
- Specific user rights such as limited access to specific cameras, certain functionalities, defined languages, etc.
- Complete and clear overview of all user and system activities and interactions.
- High quality recording on the local storage medium and simultaneous transmission of live images without overloading the available network.
Quadrox is a leading provider of digital video security solutions. Its standards-based WebCCTV™ product family provides an efficient and reliable infrastructure by which enterprises can distribute, update and manage video sources and content over corporate intranets, extranets and the Internet.
For additional information or demo materials please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quadrox European office is located in Herent, Belgium and can be reached at (+32) 16 58 25 85.
For more information please visit the Quadrox website at http://www.webcctv.com.