Quadrox Video Analytics
Advanced Protection and Monitoring
Quadrox Video Analytics is a highly reliable video analytics system which offers an easy to use, cost-effective, highly accurate and flexible solution for multiple surveillance applications.
QVA – easy and effective surveillance solution
• Robust tracking engine - resistant to sources of false alarm due to changing environmental conditions;
• Automatical adaptation to varying lighting and weather conditions;
• Simple detection zone - via a web browser interface with no special software required;
• Built in analytics stabilisation - working with swaying cameras without performance degradation;
• Rapid ‘learning time’ of ~ 5 seconds - detection is suppressed during camera movement;
• Unique, easy to use, 3D calibration - suitable for overhead and side-viewing cameras;
• Full Forensic Metadata
1. Stopping filter
Objects that are stopped inside a zone for longer than the defined amount of time will trigger the rule and raise an alarm.
2. Dwell filter
Objects that dwell inside a zone for longer than the defined amount of time will trigger the rule and raise an alarm.
3. Enter and Exit filters
An object entered alarm is raised when an object crosses from the outside to the inside of a detection zone. Conversely, an object exited alarm is raised when an object crosses from the inside to the outside of a detection zone.
4. Appear and Disappear filters
An object appear alarm is raised when an object appears inside a detection zone (the object must be initially detected inside the zone without entering). Conversely an object disappear alarm is raised when an object disappears inside a detection zone.
5. Speed filter
Objects that travel within the bounds of the configured speeds, through a zone or over a line trigger the rule and raise an alarm.
6. Filter on object class
Makes it possible to include or exclude specific object types in the detection rules.
7. Direction filter
Objects that travel in the configured direction (within the limits of the acceptance angle) through a zone or over a line trigger the rule and raise an alarm.
8. Presence filter
Objects that are present inside a zone or pass through a line will trigger the rule and raise an alarm.
|Download Quadrox Video Analytics brochure