QUADROX INTRODUCES WEBCCTV NVS (NETWORK VIDEO SERVER), FEATURING ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERSION OF CAMERA SIGNALS
Henderson, Nevada - November 9th, 2005 - Quadrox® US., a leading provider of Digital Video Security management solutions, today announced WebCCTV™ NVS, an add-on product to WebCCTV NVR that allows analog cameras to be easily connected to the network.
WebCCTV NVS offers unique features that allow:
- Up to 4 analog camera signals to be converted into MPEG-4 streams that are accessible over network.
- Visualization of all 4 analog camera signals on a single monitor.
- Connection of a monitor to each camera.
- Connection of analog dome cameras to the NVS and connection of the RS485 cable from your dome directly to the RS485 interface present on the WebCCTV NVS.
- Connection of alarm input/outputs directly to the NVS through a user-friendly connector present on the WebCCTV NVS.
Quadrox WebCCTV NVS is a unique solution for integrating existing analog cameras with state of the art Network Video Recording technology preserving prior customer investments in analog camera infrastructure.
Quadrox is a leading provider of Digital Video for Security solutions. Quadrox's WebCCTV product family provides an efficient and reliable infrastructure by which enterprises can distribute, update and manage video sources and content over corporate intranets, extranets and the Internet.
Quadrox US can be reached in Henderson, Nevada, by phone (+1)702-564-6340, email@example.com, or at its Web site at http://www.webcctv.com